Rat Slab provides innovative solutions to solve your rat, rodent, mold, dirt, radon gas and many other issues in your home or building. We use the methodical approach from start to finish to make sure we achieve your desired results.
Please see illustration below of how a typical RatSlab is executed by our team of professionals. Please note that there might be some variation depending on your specific needs and situation.
- 1 Step: First, the site is inspected to search for signs of infestation (rodents, droppings, nesting material, disturbed insulation)
- 2 Step: The area is cleaned, sanitized and deodorized.
- 3 Step: Then the earth is graded if needed and outfitted with a drainage system to ensure proper drainage if a water pipe breaks.
- 4 Step: Next, a vapor barrier is installed to protect the concrete from ground moisture.
- 5 Step: Finally, concrete is pumped through a lower vent screen and trawled by hand wall to wall for a lasting seal. Traps are set again to remove any remaining rodents.
Stop thinking about rats and rodents burrowing in your home. Worry no more! Our expert ratslab installation service will take care of your crawlspace worries for good!